The benefits of Bioeffective A include:
- wide spectrum anti-microbial
- potent antioxidant
- tissue regenerator and would healer
- liver restorative and protector
These properties transfer many health promoting benefits to individuals including:
- prevention and treatment of many disorders including infectious diseases such as colds, influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections – it even has clinically reported antimicrobial action against antibiotic resistant ‘super bugs’ such as Strep and Staph.
- reducing the negative impact of oncological therapies – chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
- treatment of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract – reflux, gastritis, gastric ulcer, IBS, Crohn’s Disease etc.
- detoxification – including drug and alcohol detoxification and withdrawal (interestingly, it is great for preventing hangovers).
- heavy metal detoxification
- lowering cholesterol.